Saturday, January 21, 2006

Choices, choices, choices...

The second teacher question in this Unit of Inquiry is "how is our body affected by our choices?". We have started our exploration of this question by thinking about the choices we make every day and deciding whether we think they are good or bad for our bodies. Here are some examples:

"I have made a choice to drink less coffee at work, and I hope that it will be good for my health." Mr. Sherratt

I make a choice to sleep only 5 hours,and that is bad for my health.
Henrica

My good choice is to sleep daily 8 hours
Afsana

My choice is to sleep at 8:30 thats good for me because I can get lots of rest
Farzad

My choice is to do my homework everyday i think thats good for my brain.
Afif

My choice is that I will drink milk and eat egg every single night and and morning.
Mysha

My choice is to play basketball everyday and I think its a good choice.
Meem

No comments: